Braggart. - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Braggart.

Featured Replies

A lonely widow, aged 80, decided that it was time to get married again.

She placed an ad in the local paper that read;

"HUSBAND WANTED.

Must be in my age group, (80's).

Must not beat me.

Must not run around on me.

Still be good in bed".

On the second day, she heard the doorbell.

Much to her dismay, there was a grey haired gentleman, sitting in a wheel chair. He had no arms or legs.

"You've got to be kidding. You have no legs".

He smiled and said, "Therefore I can't run around on you".

She snorted, "You don't have any arms either".

Again, he smiled and said, "Therefore I can never beat you".

She raised an eyebrow and asked intently, "Are you still good in bed?".

The old man leaned back, beamed a big smile and said, "I rang the doorbell didn't I?".

Rick.

:devious::devious:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.