IGNORED

This might help some people

senkyoshi

I started a new blog that has Japanese lessons. Right now I only have speaking Japanese but will have lessons about reading and writing characters soon. I will also talk about Japanese Cars, News, Manga, Anime, Recipes, Movies, Current events, and other things I think of.

I hope though my posts others can learn the Japanese language and culture which will help them appreciate their Zs a little more. It is also fun.

I also will document the "refreshing" of my 1973 240z as well. So enjoy and feel free to comment on the posts.

http://japanscape.blogspot.com/

...I took up to level 3 at college and keep telling myself to take a few more classes or something, as I love languages in general, specifically Japanese. :) I keep myself fresh by translating random websites/manga :D

coolest.com has an excellent, free kanji lookup/dictionary utility... But as I discovered, nothing beats a good teacher B)

I should search my Z for text to translate, LOL.