Here's one for the golfers. - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Here's one for the golfers.

Featured Replies

"Well, ... I was playing golf with my wife. I'd been having a great game but unfortunately, she wasn't.

On the 15th tee I hit a beautiful shot, 250 metres straight down the fairway. My wife steps up and hits a tremendous slice that leaves the course and lands in the pasture out of bounds.

We both went looking for the ball and just as we were about to give up I spotted a glint of white coming from a cow's behind, just under it's tail. I lifted it's tail to make sure, and then called to my wife saying, 'Here, honey, this looks like yours'. That's the last thing I remember".

Rick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.