WTD: Door hinge spring - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

WTD: Door hinge spring

Featured Replies

Drivers door hinges are shot. So I have purchased two hinge pin and bush kits from my local Nissan ripoff and about to install when I noticed that the spring has gone. I'm sure it was there when it was at the body shop but no chance of finding it there now. Yes I have a parts car but I stripped the doors and chucked the hinges out. Hindsight is a wonderful thing...I know...I know.

So if you have an old crapper that you don't mind losing a spring off, let me know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.