Coming Home From The Body Shop! - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Coming Home From The Body Shop!

Featured Replies

Pics of my rolling chassis on 7/31/08 just before being towed home.

Hood ended-up staying because William needs to fix a small flaw.

Engine & seats will be done in about 1-1/2 weeks. The assembly fun begins!

post-15388-14150803928726_thumb.jpg

post-15388-14150803929457_thumb.jpg

Looks great, I like the color and the striping, keep the pix coming!

Dang...those mirrors look sharp! :eek:

Very nice! I like the subtle color combination. Tasteful but not overstated,,,no wait,,,that's the wine I'm drinking.:lick: Good luck with the reassembly!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
Dang...those mirrors look sharp! :eek:

The mirrors do look great. I had the second pair of mirrors painted the same as "back-up" replacements.

Doming the same with tailights. Have 3 sets I'm going to restore. Will keep one set as just-in-case replacements and sell one set.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.