For you old people - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

For you old people

Featured Replies

Old Men

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up.

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 86-year-old said, 'Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that Doc ?'

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story.

'I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season.'

'One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.'

'As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge.'

'He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature.'

'Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favourite hunting rifle and went "bang, bang".'

'Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that ?' asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old said ,

'Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.'

I have a magnet on my file at work that says:

"It's not that I'm old, Your music really does suck!"

Gets laughs from everyone over 40...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.