IGNORED

aarrgghhh more rust :(

khughes

slow, still practicing.. i will probably start cutting up the parts car soon to practice welding on the right size metal etc..

I have spent the last couple of weekends pulling the RB26DETT apart, powedercoating the intake plenum, cam covers and front covers.. while it is apart i have put in a new water pump, belts and waiting for my set of HKS adjustable cams to turn up, along with an ATI balancer.. oh and just put a set of N1 cam's in there too :)

also got the RB25DET gearbox fitted up today, so it is looking almost like a proper engine again :)

did i mention i was trying my hardest to keep things standard to start with?

did i mention i was trying my hardest to keep things standard to start with?

Standard, as if that would ever happen. Try to weld a cube together, it's good practice.

I'm trying out a new rust paint for underbodys and inside the chassis rails. It's tectyl 506, I got 4lt from work. If it's good I'll send you the remainder as I only need to do inside the chassis rails on mine and can't see myself using more than 2 lts.

Also bought por us standard tank sealer, I'll let you know how that turns out.