IGNORED

Mulholland front springs - Info needed

jcote75

Hi everyone.

Just purchase a 1970 240Z. Glad to be back in Z-cars after over 15 years.

I just purchase a bunch a part from a guy who had order many new stuff but the cars was stolen before his purchase arrived. This was probabluy 20 year ago....

There is a set of new Mulholland front springs. Part number 2351010.

Can't find nothing about theses springs.

Is it possible to buy a set of rear springs somewhere to complete it?

Are these a good quality parts?

How much it worth?

Thanks in advacne for your help!

Joce

:devious: The parts are from the old Interpart store that was around back in the 80's. I think it was run by the old Brock racing team. They are not in business anymore. So to find the back set, you will have to be lucky and find a set for sale on the internet. Or you can be really lucky and have a friend who has a set give them to you. I don't know what you would get for them. But I wish you the luck to find one. Rich.:)

• 2 months later...

I had Mulholland springs back in the late 70's on a 72, they were black. As for the looks, those are not 240z springs. I just did a set of springs on my 240Z and the springs should be the same diameter all the way up. Those won't sit on the spring seats. They also look thicker than most Z springs. They almost look like springs for a truck.

• Like 1