Here goes nothing. - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Here goes nothing.

Featured Replies

The church service was under way and the collection plate was being passed around.

When the preacher saw a $100 bill in the plate, he was so surprised that he stopped the service and asked, "Will whoever put the $100 bill in the plate, please stand up".

A young, gay bloke in the congregation stood up.

The preacher told him, "I am so impressed that you would donate such a large sum. Since you put that much money in the plate, I think that it is only fair that you should choose three hymns".

Very excited, the young gay bloke looked around and said, "Well, ...... I'll have him and him and him".

Rick.

:devious::devious:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.