bottle brush in injection air lines - Page 2 - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

bottle brush in injection air lines

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanx for the help, one and all! I probably am overthinking this. Blame it on my anal aviation mechanic upbringing....or my ex wife. gotta blame her for something besides my empty wallet! Looking at the system and what it's doing, I'm thinking I'm needin a new AFM. Any one have any ideas where to find one??

Not a heater hose I hope. When I set out to replace the hoses on my Z and my 810 I discovered that the original hoses were NLA. Finding actual emission hose in that size took a while but I finally found it at NAPA.

Crap! I looked now and that is what has been on mine since I have had it. I am guessing it will break down over time?

Yeah and you probably won't notice because the outside looks okay. But they breakdown from the inside-out.

  • Author

important safety tip! don't use cheap hoses. Thanx!

It isn't so much about cheap hoses as it's about using the right kind of hose.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.