Wanted Dead MR30 ECU - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wanted Dead MR30 ECU

Featured Replies

Hi,

I'm after a dead MR30 ECU for my megasquirt project,

Nigel

Might have one in the shed.

I'll have wee look tomorrow and see if I can find it.

It was a worker.

It actually belongs to my son but I'm sure he would be willing to part with it, his MR30 is looooong gone:cry:

  • Author
Might have one in the shed.

I'll have wee look tomorrow and see if I can find it.

It was a worker.

It actually belongs to my son but I'm sure he would be willing to part with it, his MR30 is looooong gone:cry:

Did you find one in the end ?

Nigel

Hi Nigel, I spoke to him about it Sunday night, he seems to think it was binned, sorry:cry:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
Why do you need the old ecu if you are going to use a megasquirt?

I going to wire megasquirt through the original mr30 wiring, and I need the connector of the old ecu to connect through,

also since this is my daily drive, I need to be able to plug the original ecu back in if I can't get megasquirt to run properly over a weekend.

here's a picture a what I want to do

Nigel

post-12467-14150803235628_thumb.jpg

post-12467-1415080323581_thumb.jpg

post-12467-14150803236314_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.