Fuse Relay Question - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fuse Relay Question

Featured Replies

Does anyone know where I can purchase some new relays? I seem to be missing one from where it should be. According to my Automotive Repair Manual it states that it is the Air-con relay. I brought one of the other relays in to autozone and O'reilly's but neither could find one. Just curious if anyone knew.

...or even Nissan themselves.

Nissan was/is notorious, and a right pain it is, for using some real whacko relay configurations which are unique and incompatible with any generic auto relay.

Once you know what the Nissan relay pinouts are, then it is possible to convert the wiring to a conventional relay...or two:ermm:

I doubt that it's your AC relay. I recall in one of your other threads that you hit a bump and your AC started working. That wouldn't happen if the relay was missing.

  • Author

Ok thanks guys! It might still be my A/C relay because I had been switching them around on occasion to do tests and see what they did. Maybe not the best idea, but nothing seems to have gone wrong. Again thanks a lot!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.