Glass removal - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Glass removal

Featured Replies

I am stripping out my 280Z for repainting. I tried to take out the front screen last night in the way described in Haynes but cracked it:( Before I try and get the replacement screen out of my parts car .... any advice???

Thanks

Rasorblade slice the rubber from the inside. Cut it at the glass and at the frame. It should be sitting free when you are done cutting. Lift the glass out using suction cups ( 2 req'd w/ 2 people ) It worked well for me on mine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.