I am looking for a couple things - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I am looking for a couple things

Featured Replies

I dont know if this is the right forum, but I want to buy a rear wing and a rear window louver for my 1983 280zx. Anyone have these or seen them for sale somewhere?

Adam,

This really belongs in the classifieds-Mike made a Parts wanted post there.

But in addition to Ebay, MotorSport Auto, Black Dragon, and most all Z parts suppliers even JC whitney sells those!

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.