CAM with turbo? - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

CAM with turbo?

Featured Replies

Have you researched what it would take to put a turbo on your 76? Are you planning to use a 280ZX turbo engine? Lot of mods to the electronics and fuel system. It's a rather costly and extensive process and if I were you, I'd look into that before I worried about which cam to run in it. Search the site for info on turbo conversions, this site as well as Hybrid Z as was suggested in your other post.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.