C110 Nokia phone theme - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

C110 Nokia phone theme

Featured Replies

Hi all,

I created a nokia phone theme of the c110 the other day.

I created it mainly for the 6500 slide, but I believe it may work on other nokia's. Anyway beats the 3 crap I had before, hope you like and I hope this link works so others can download it also.\\

Cheers

Daniel

http://www.ownskin.com/theme_detail?t=kHLuP4rz

  • Author

Oh you may need to register to be able to download, I am not sure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.