IGNORED

I need a morale boost :(

DatsunZsRule

Sounds like a blast Mike :)

Once I'm able to get back behind the wheel of mine, I think the strong love I have for the hobby will return again :D Can you believe I almost thought about doing the unthinkable and selling :tapemouth This depressing long winter is like one bad arse drug that makes you go crazy and think crazy. Not the good kind of crazy LOL

Have fun with your first cruise of the year :)

Drove this one friday. I have just started the shake down process after having it tore clear down. Hope to have all the little things out of it in the next week or so. Then I will head south into the Portland area to see what the guys think and maybe get a few corners in as well.

Really looking forward to the drive.

Yes Arne I would stop by there.

Well, yesterday was one of those perfect Z days. I did 5 canyons, one of them twice. One of the best things about living here in Northern Colorado is these great twisties are less than 20 minutes from my home. I had almost zero traffic to deal with and saw the two different officers of the law before they saw me. Not that I was speeding, of course. The Z was a real runner and I am now officially over the Winter doldrums. These cars are SO MUCH FUN!!! I burned up a whole tank of gas and at even $3.40/gal for mid-range it was cheap thrills. Also the fact that I'm retired means I can go out during the week when there is little or no traffic...until the tourists arrive.

Cheers, Mike