IGNORED

'79 280zx

I picked up the car, drove it home. it runs great. everything seems to run fine and it feels really tight. the only body rust i found is a quarter sized patch behind the mudflap of the driverside rear tire. the car is a '79 280ZX with 5 speed stick shift. the seller said it was fuel injected. i assumed it was machanical fuel inection seeing how its a 79 but it apears to be electronic. the whole car looks engineered ahead of its time. looks like 4 wheel disc brakes, ind. rear suspension, really sporty little car. im very happy with the buy. the origional paint is faded on top of the hood but shiny everywhere else. interior is in excellent condition. manual steering. 55,000 origional miles and the seller (an old man) baught the car new. I answered an add in the news paper, i was the first to call and the second to look at the car. the guy was flooded with calls so i had a hard time talking him down but i liked the car so i got it. i paid 2 g's. i uploaded some pictures to the gallery and im going to try to insert them in this thread. i dont know if it will work but i think pictures can be seen under my name in the gallery. what is the plastic hairdryer looking thing on the spark plug side of the motor? showphoto.php?photo=27866