Looking for wheels - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for wheels

Featured Replies

I would like to find some wheels for my 240z, not stock and 15" if I can find them. Please let me know where to find a link for this. I have not found anything 4 bolt that I can use.

Also please let me know the offset that I will need.

Thanks:

Welcome to the club!

There are only a few manufacturers making a limited number of new wheels that will fit the Z. Even used wheels in need of refinishing run 200 and up...

MSA has several to look at, but better prices can be found pretty easily.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/WWC001

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.