Hey Guys - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hey Guys

Featured Replies

Hi guys I really wanna join the car club in Melbourne. I missed last wednesday's meeting at the whitehorse inn or hotel. I just need the form and I'm signed up and ready to go.

Any information would be great as I can't find the website anymore.

Gavin

E-mail your email address to me and I will send an info sheet and membership application.

Next general meeting is meeting is Wed 4 September 7.30 pm White Horse hotel Burwood.

alan.fildes@pracom.com.au

Alan Fildes

Vice President

NDSOC

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.