1975 Fuse Box Cover - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1975 Fuse Box Cover

Featured Replies

Can somebody post a picture of their 1975 Fuse Box Cover. Mine didn't come with one and yesterday I was looking at some of the fuses and they look pretty old and brittle. I would like to swap them out but I don't know what is what down there.

  • Author

Thanks, are all the 280z Fuse Boxes the same no matter the year?

  • Author

Thanks!!! That makes a lot more sense when looking at my fuse panel. I definately need to get a Haynes Manual.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Don't get too excited about the Haynes.

Their wiring diagrams are plain awful to read:sick:

However the remainder of the Manual is reasonable.

Thanks, are all the 280z Fuse Boxes the same no matter the year?
No. That's not from my 78 but I still sent you the wrong one. The one I posted is for a 76. Must have been a case of temporary aixelsyd. (Dyslexia)ROFL
  • Author

Thanks for all the help. I went ahead and changed out most of the fuses. Seemed like as soon as I touched them they stopped working! Seems like the PO did not like to use the recommended fuses. Everything was working so it didn't seem to hurt anything.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.