Spring cleaning. - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Spring cleaning.

Featured Replies

Got to many projects not enough time/funds to Evan get started. I know we have a classifieds section. But I have allot to get rid of.

euro chrome front bumper 1970-73 240z never been installed. 350.00

center console for 72 240z manual trans great condition 150.00

windshield fair condition 50.00

Brand new MSA windshield gasket still in the box 50.00

Complete and running L28 with carbs 350.00

3 sets of seats from 240z All need recovered. make offer

4 sets of tail light lenses. make offer.

15 inch Turbine Wheels make offer.

L24 complete engine. Flat top carbs condition unknown make offer

L24 complete but disassembled round top carbs no air cleaner make offer

L26 no intake or carbs disassembled make offer.

two 4spd trans and two AT trans make offer.

Fenders, Doors, hoods, Radiators suspension pieces interior pieces. Stock wheels and much more. If I didn't list something you need then please ask I probably have it.

Have 3 parts cars I will sale whole or strip.

Contact me via email fun_in_my_z@yahoo.com

Or Pm.

Stuff must go. Buy it before it hits eBay or the scrap yard.

  • Author

I do not know how to identify the diffs. Tell me what to look for, and i will be happy to look :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.