IGNORED

RB25DET series 2 engine for sale

khughes

Hi Guys,

i am going a different direction with my project, so i have decided to sell the RB25DET engine that i was going to install into my 240K.. (and unfortunately i don't have a Z i could put it in, though i would love to!)

here are the details:

Item:complete Series 2 RB25DET - standard engine in great condition, comes with Turbo, loom, ECU etc.

Condition: excellent condition

Price: 1600

To Fit: any car (What car)

Comments:

complete Series 2 RB25DET - standard engine in great condition, comes with Turbo, loom, ECU etc.

i have replaced the headgasket (and many other gaskets, head bolts, waterpump (R33 GT-R), idler and tensioner bearings, timing belt. The camshaft covers have been powder coated then painted in a pretty metallic red.

only reason i replaced these parts were for safety (and they were easier to do before i put it in the car)

Selling as i am going a different direction now with my project

i also have a number of other upgrade parts that the buyer can have first dibs on (including a brand new greddy intake plenum, powder coated and painted to match)

owes me over $2300, but will sell for $1600, pickup in Sydney (can ship if you can make your own arrangements to get it picked up), be quick, this engine is in great condition!

will get some pictures over the weekend and post them.