IGNORED

RB25 powered 240k

khughes

Hi guys,

not sure if anyone here is interested, but i have decided to go a slightly different direction with my car build..

no, i am not selling any of my k's.. but unfortunately that means that i am going to be selling the RB25DET engine that i have been planning to put in the K.. anyone here interested in it (not selling the engine mounts etc.. just the complete RB25 with turbo, ecu, loom, etc.)?

i have never been sure about if we can really post for sale topics in here.. but being 240k related.. pm me for details (i am in sydney) :)

Kent

something a tiny bit more powerful :) RB26DETT

i figured, it may as well have real GT-R blood :)

Nice one, it's going to haul arse big time now. I'll definitely have to stroke my engine to keep up with you. Maybe we might get to race them sometime in 2014 when we're both finished our builds LOL how far off the road are you now?

Are the engine internals going to stay stock? obviously you'll change chip & exhaust.

just read the skyline nationals thread, didn't realise the joke about how long our cars are taking to restore was already spoken :eek: I'm hoping to get mine rego'd this year but I'm having to cut costs to do so like no professional paint job no engine rebuild no new interior, but after having it off the road so long I just can't bear to have it in the garage gathering dust any longer. I wish I could get to the nationals this year but it's unlikely.

I will be at NSW one for sure.

from the pic in your avatar, it is starting to look pretty good! got any better pics?

i was dreaming about an N1 plock, N1 rods, forged pistons, and big turbo's.. but i think i just need to get it all in first.. so standard for now

I'll post some better pics soon when the vert is more together, I don't want to spoil the unveiling with bonnet and door missing etc etc.

Looks like you've come to the same conclusion as me with the engine, just get it moving then modify some more ROFL std gtr engine will be damn quick in a K, you'll be able to burn heaps of people at the lights.