Wheel Cylinder Gear - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wheel Cylinder Gear

Featured Replies

Oh boy, I took my rear strut to a machine shop to get the rear guide pin out and after I got home I noticed the wheel cylinder gear was gone, I went back to see if it was there and of course it wasn't, does anyone have one for sale, I just need the gear on the end. Or where I can get one? I am no at the final stages of getting it back together and now i'm stuck. Any help?

Call Doug Bakke at Awesome Z in Houston....281.219.0015. He may have what you need.

Frank

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.