Todd Walrich? Mikuni NA Distributor - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Todd Walrich? Mikuni NA Distributor

Featured Replies

Hi.

Has anyone successfully contacted Todd recently?

I just sent a couple emails yesterday and today and both bounced back...

I need some PHH carbie parts from him...

Thanks,

-e

What's his email address? I need a part for my 44s. I want/need the Mikuni trottle levers,

I last talked to him on the second and he said that he would be leaving for I want to say 3 weeks the next day but that he would respond to emails when he was able to. He responded to the emails I had sent him earlier that week promptly.

the email I found on the site Twalrich@wolfcreekracing.com

  • Author

oh ok so he's out on vacation or something

thanks

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.