Hole on floor deck - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hole on floor deck

Featured Replies

It appears to be a drain hole of some sort, under the carpet. The hole is missing like a rubber plug (about a 2" hole). Does anyone know where to get a replacement plug? I've checked Blackdragon and Motorsport with no luck.

Check Ebay, thats where I got mine. There are 2 sizes, small and large.

Checked the local wrecking yards??? They should be at the top of your list for this small stuff.

I'd bet plugs from any Datsun will work. That's the creativity in keeping these car going is to m devise things that'll work from other models. Five tens are notorious for this. Yeh that'll work...:stupid:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.