Clock question - Page 3 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Clock question

Featured Replies

Thanks for the comment on the car (see it’s history in my introduction a couple of days ago). The hardest part of the clock thing was finding the movement. I killed several I had hanging around here until setting off on my quest to Wal-Mart. The most head scratching I did was figuring out how to attach the leads for the remote battery holder. The leads in the clock will not solder (stainless?). I got a spring the same dia. as a battery and found rubber stoppers for each end, put spade connectors on the remote holder leads and wedged them in with the spring. Worked really well. If this does not make sense I will recreate it and post some pics.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.