Does the BRE Rear Spoiler Work? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Does the BRE Rear Spoiler Work?

Featured Replies

Time for another newbie question...

What I'm really asking is: Does the BRE rear lip spoiler offer any substantial down-force / stability at normal highway speeds? I never had them on my Z's in the distant past.

I'm sure there is a cost in drag with the rear spoiler, which will probably affect gas mileage.

If it's not that effective, I'll just stick with a front BRE type spook. If it really helps, I'm considering adding one to my project.

Thanks in advance for the input.

  • Author

Wow! That was a good read.

Looks like I'll be adding the rear spoiler to my list...

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.