IGNORED

Tripple Webber Manifold on ebay

Noddle

• 1 month later...

Just watch out for the inlet tract length.

Aside from clearance of carbs to body (not usually a problem) this affects two areas you should consider.

SK Sanyo is about the longest tract I've tried, gave good mid range up (3000 on) and plenty of room for decent header shape.

Redline is a little shorter, power band started around 3300 with SAME carbs on SAME motor. Didn't create any header problems either.

Unbranded manifold tried looked pretty similar to the one in the first link, MUCH shorter, required different headers to get clearance and the power just fell off (like died!) below 3800.

This was all with same Webers, same exhaust (after the headers), rather aggressive cam, big valves and a 3mm overbored L28.

A smaller engine is going to want more revs before it gets things flowing in the manifold and will exaggerate the charateristics.

Hope that saves someone else the wasted time.

I have also been told that!!!

I told Baz from Datsport I was going to get a redline and he said it isnt the best the Sanyo one is but its better than alot of the other repro one out there. He was of the thinking that on my l24 with a stage 2 cam, mild porting, and 10.5:1 comp it should have between a 3800-7000 rev range.

Cheers.