Manual Tranny Oil Trough Hunt - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Manual Tranny Oil Trough Hunt

Featured Replies

Does anyone know where to get that small oil trough that goes through the adaptor plate on a '76 five speed? Mine broke (all by itself...sure) and I don't trust braizing it. Cheers!

I dont know of a source for new ones, maybe someone with a junk 5 speed would be your best bet. Removing them from the plate without destroying them is a challange though (dont ask how I know). They look like they are made from flat stock and bent to the necessary shape. Maybe you can make one from a beer can :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.