Any wreckers with Z's lying around? - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Any wreckers with Z's lying around?

Featured Replies

I'm finding a bit of a drought in regards the Z wreckers with stock at the moment, it seems we have come to an age where all the guys in this business with these cars are slowly retiring!

I'm in desperate need of a '74 2 seater parts car, condition doesn't matter.

Any good wreckers still in operation?

there's a very rusty 260z on ebay located in Bendigo, I checked it out, someones going to pay too much for it in the last minute I bet.

  • 4 months later...

you can try Zed Works in melbourne, or i belive Center Rd wreckers in clayton had 2 or 3 zeds there but as its a nick 'a' part i couldnt even guess at how much is left of them

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.