Underpriced 240Z on EBay - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Underpriced 240Z on EBay

Featured Replies

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-Datsun-240Z-STUNNING-and-BEAUTIFUL-OEM-STOCK_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6187QQihZ003QQitemZ130166645538QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

OK....so what am I missing here? Nearly fully stock, well-preserved 72 240Z with a BIN of $12.5k? This is a much better car than that (from the pics) and NADA wills upport that as an excellent condition vehicle in the 18k range....

I know it's brown, but that shouldn't warrant too much a price cut:laugh:

C'mon folks, sell em for what they are worth!

PS--I think every braided hose is on this car! If I wasn't 25k+ into mine, and I trusted blind car purchasing from across the country...grrr...

PS--I think every braided hose is on this car! If I wasn't 25k+ into mine, and I trusted blind car purchasing from across the country...grrr...

LOL...I trusted blind purchasing one too many times. I did it 3 times over the past 7 years with GREAT results...when it came time to buy my Z however...lets just say I still have one broke off in me :)

Never again!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.