The Hamster returns.... - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

The Hamster returns....

Featured Replies

Tonight on BBC America here on Time-Warner Cable in NC the episode where Richard Hammond returns to Top Gear will be aired. If you'll remember he suffered an impressive wreck in a rocket-powered car about a year ago (sorry I don;t have the links--I'm at work), and made a remarkable recovery. I for one, am glad because I enjoy all his work on BBC.

...Set up your DVR, check your local listings for all those who are fans of the show!

Steve

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.