Should I use an early hatch on a '72? - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Should I use an early hatch on a '72?

Featured Replies

Zak,

If you still have your vented hatch, I would be interested in it. I have a 70 that is in need of a "new" hatch. (missing the vent covers - some rust). I have a good hatch from another vehicle for trade.

I am in Kzoo, MI, so Toronto would be a bit of a drive, but I might be able to work something out. Thanks.

Monte

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.