Exhaust strap - Exhaust - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Exhaust strap

Featured Replies

Hi.

Anyone out there who can help me find an exhaust strap for a late '74 260Z?

Partnumber is 20636-N4600. Used one is OK if it is in good shape.

I know Courtesy parts has them, but $14.77 for a small piece of rubber.....

Thanks.

  • Author
Hi.

Anyone out there who can help me find an exhaust strap for a late '74 260Z?

Partnumber is 20636-N4600. Used one is OK if it is in good shape.

I know Courtesy parts has them, but $14.77 for a small piece of rubber.....

Thanks.

O, I forgot to mention the US$ 30 they want for shipping it to the Netherlands. That is just a bit too much.

The hangers on my 240z aftermarket exhaust are most likely different from your 260z, but I have used generic hangers from a local parts store and modified them to the degree needed to work nicely on the car.

Good Luck

  • Author

My friendly local Nissan dealer helped me out and got me a strap and welded a hanger for me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.