IGNORED

Anyone Need A Parts Or Project 280???

Helldog

I have a 77 280z sitting on my driveway and nothing is being done with it. I originally bought it to get it running and make it into a drift car but my living situation changed and i wasn't able to have money to put into it. I'm afraid the time has come to get rid of it and I would rather have a z enthusiast take it and do something good with it than just dump it. It's NOT running so it would need to be towed or hauled etc.

The motor is pretty much complete and i got running for only a few minutes with black smoke coming out the tailpipe. Number 1 and 2 pistons have extremely low compression so it most likely needs to be rebuilt or replaced. The interior is in pretty good shape for what it's been through and in case you're wondering its the red cross-hatched vinyl. it may need a new ignition switch because i took that out for the other Z. The body is in really good shape; it has a dent in the right rear which is repairable and it's also forest green but the clear coat is coming off all over....like i said...it is a project car and needs a little love. I'm selling it with an original radiator, a leaking 3-core aluminum radiator, MSA Type II Body Kit, and extra stock engine components.

I will post this again with pictures so you can see it...i just want to see if i can get any replies in the first place.

Helloo Dog ^_^

I also a 77 Ruby and need a working fuel pump and possibly the adjoing componets like (Fuel Preasure Regulator?) if you can spare one.

My mechanic says he tested my pump and that it's running 6 pounds below presure :ermm:

I have a cuzin who lives in Vacaville BTW.

So far I hear it's a nice place to live.

~Z~

Helloo Dog ^_^

I also a 77 Ruby and need a working fuel pump and possibly the adjoing componets like (Fuel Preasure Regulator?) if you can spare one.

My mechanic says he tested my pump and that it's running 6 pounds below presure :ermm:

~Z~

Suggestion: Buy those new. You'll be happier in the long run.

I probably had a senior moment. I didn't realize the car was in CA. Any offer would, unfortunately, need to be made net of transportation to the MW.

If you can find an area buyer, you would be better off.

karlb