Replacement front wheel wells? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Replacement front wheel wells?

Featured Replies

Does anyone know of a company that makes replacement front wheel wells? I emailed the guy at zedd findings, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet...

Thanks.

I think you are limited to cutting a front clip off a JY car unfortunately. Let me guess.. It's your battery side which got devoured right? I had to fab a lot of sheet metal for mine since about half was gone. At least you can get the frame rails new.

2c

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.