A long journey - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

A long journey

Featured Replies

Well.. I am picking up my Z on the 6th because I had to leave it out in Texas... So I get to drive it back home 1200 miles without power steering and AC, I'm not looking forward for that, haha. I will say this though, atleast I get to do it in a Z, not some honda or something... :stupid:

Unless I can get ahold of those two pulleys before I go down there. =P

leave the windows down and make sure the spare has air. power steering is for girls. jk. have a safe trip.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.