IGNORED

Who's got a spare radio...

mally002

Anyone have a radio in decent condition that you would be willing to sell?

I'm looking for one for my 73 240Z, and yes I saw the one on Ebay for....Gulp.....$425, but that's too steep for me.

If someone has one they want to sell please let me know.

Thanks,

Yes I know the fellow who is selling that Radio on Ebay. I believe his Ebay name is Azaria. He is an honest and trustworthy ebayer and heavily in to early Z cars. I believe he is either in the Carl Beck Teen Club ( Z cars with VINs in the teens ) not the other thing which you can get arrested for lololol or Chris Wenzell's low VIN club. He completely restored my wiper motor and linkage and applied the original new cover for it. It came out better then new. So basically if you can pay the price you are going to get probably the closest thing to a brand new radio. If it's a restoration you are doing I recommend going for the extra money. BTW if it is the same fellow he fixes everything electrical for our cars and I have heard is a master craftsman when it comes to these things. The plating job on the linkage arms for my Z was just beautiful.

Yes I know the fellow who is selling that Radio on Ebay. I believe his Ebay name is Azaria. He is an honest and trustworthy ebayer and heavily in to early Z cars. I believe he is either in the Carl Beck Teen Club ( Z cars with VINs in the teens ) not the other thing which you can get arrested for lololol or Chris Wenzell's low VIN club. He completely restored my wiper motor and linkage and applied the original new cover for it. It came out better then new. So basically if you can pay the price you are going to get probably the closest thing to a brand new radio. If it's a restoration you are doing I recommend going for the extra money. BTW if it is the same fellow he fixes everything electrical for our cars and I have heard is a master craftsman when it comes to these things. The plating job on the linkage arms for my Z was just beautiful.

This guy does beautiful work. Not only that I have bought several items from him and was extremely happy. You get what you pay for. Truth is these days for a really good OEM radio thats what you are going to pay.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone have a radio in decent condition that you would be willing to sell?

I'm looking for one for my 73 240Z, and yes I saw the one on Ebay for....Gulp.....$425, but that's too steep for me.

If someone has one they want to sell please let me know.

Thanks,

Mally002 i have an org. radio from my 70 240z, that i,m willing to sell for $325, it works fine, and has the org face plate to. Let me know if your interested. Dannys240z, my email is danlinquist@yahoo.com.