Head light covers - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Head light covers

Featured Replies

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone of you out there could tell me where I could find a set of head light covers that have the plastics tabs. I know that Motor Sports sells the version that has the metal clips in three areas but I am really on the hunt for the plastic tab version.

Any help will greatly be appreciated.

I got mine off Ebay..But I have seen a shop on the web that has them as well..Zsomething..up in the north west...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.