IGNORED

northwest u.s.a.

Grim

Too bad it's out in the middle of nowhere. But I guess they had to go that far East up the Gorge to find a place where the neighbors wouldn't complain. But that was probably smart. They're building right near the Boardman Bombing Range. If the neighbors don't complain about falling bombs, a bit of loud car exhaust should be fine too.

Arne,

Their website clearly states "conveniently located"..... to what? Fourteen thousand three hundred and twenty five jack rabbits can't be wrong, I guess. It may not be the end of the earth but you can certainly see it from there.

Just like the group in Washinton, I'll bet these developers will be putting the glove on the taxpayers to build it for them too.

"Come watch the Wednesday night combine races on the one mile high banked oval and enjoy the night life of Boardman afterwards"........