240 Front Sway Bar Support Bracket ? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240 Front Sway Bar Support Bracket ?

Featured Replies

My 72 240 is finally moving toward the street.

I have some rust in the frame rail right above the front swaybar

mount. I thought I saw a clue about sway bar mount re-enforcement

on this list a while back.... The search engine doesn't help... sigh

Do you guys know where I can find a good bracket or is it fab time ?

Thanks, zdisease

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.