s13 Rear Cradle - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

s13 Rear Cradle

Featured Replies

I have a complete s13 silvia rear cradle from disc to disc in good condition. I was going to put it in my 240k as to have a disc brake rear end and also cv joints but I have come buy an r32 GTR rear cradle. I paid $300 for it but I am open to offers, around $180 would be nice. I am in Canberra but could arrange freight. Would be a good project to attemp and at this price its worth a go.

Regards,

Daniel

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.