IGNORED

where to find 15/16" front sway bar bushings?

hello all! trying to get the front end back together and ran into a snag. PO installed a 15/16" interpart sway bar up front and put rubber bushings on it :P

anyway, i replaced all of the bushings with urethane ones from motorsport, and since the sway bar is larger than stock i had to get new bushings. anyone have any recommendations? i bought the energy suspension universal 15/16" bushings with mounting bracket, but the slider holes are too far apart for the Z mounting nuts. i crunched the bracket together with channel-locks and am sick and tired of spending HOURS reshaping these bushings with an xacto blade!

Well I guess I have that to look forward to as well since I'll be doing the same thing in a week or so. I did a quick test fit of the ES bracket and bushing without the bar a while back and didn't detect any potential problems, but we'll see how it goes when I mount it up for real. Right now I'm more concerned about the rear outer link bushings.