Stock Rear 240Z springs - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Stock Rear 240Z springs

Featured Replies

I bought this in a garage sale way back when, Nissan stock springs part number 55020-E4102.

spring1.jpg

Lots of pics in my gallary. I was talking with Carl and he thought the measurements would be of interest. I made the measurements pretty quickly.

Wire diameter - between 0.451 and 0.457 inches depending on where I measure it. This is coated, so probably less than 11.5 mm underneath the coatings

Spring diameter (outside edge to edge) - around 4.441 inches.

Unsprung height - 14 3/4 inches.

Coil count - I'd say about 10.6 coils...

Hi Lee:

Thanks. That is pretty much the spring spec.'s we used to have the OEM Stock springs reproduced.

FWIW,

Carl B.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.