Old Town Car Show Fort Collins ,CO - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Old Town Car Show Fort Collins ,CO

Featured Replies

This is a shout out to any Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, or Nebraska Z car guys: The Fort Collins, Colorado, Old Town Car Show will be on June 9 from 11-5:30(arrive and check-in from 9-11am). Registration(before June 1st is $15, after is $20) can be obtained by going to : www.DowntownFortCollins.com. It is mostly a hot rod show, but I was in it two years ago and kenz240z was in it last year. The Zs are very well received and everybody's got a Z car story. It would be great if we could have a row of Z cars in the show this year. PM me with any questions or comments. After going to the MSA show this weekend I am really psyched to have some Z cars in this show.

Thanks, Mike

  • Author

I'm bumping this thread to try and get a response. I just know that you Colorado guys would love to be in a car show. Yes?

Cheers, Mike

Sounds like fun, but I doubt I will be able to make the trip. Maybe next year if I do some better planning. Its been several years since the Z was on those mountain roads :laugh:

  • Author

hd240z, Thanks for the reply. Sorry you can't make it. The show is sponsored by the Silver Grill cafe and is held every year about that time. Hope to see you next year. Cheers, Mike

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.