Roll Cage - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Roll Cage

Featured Replies

Does anyone know if the bolt in roll cage for the datsun z has a harness bar on it. The roll cage can be purchased at www.thezstore.com if u did not know.

Thanks in advance guys.

I bought their SCCA approved roll bar. It does have a harness bar that goes behind the seat and is welded to the diagonal bar. The street version doesn't have a harness bar. I believe it is made by AutoPower. The quality is good and I am pretty happy with it.

Marty

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.