Rebuild a 3.90 R180???? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rebuild a 3.90 R180????

Featured Replies

Ok, this damn thing HAS to come outa this car this weekend before I stab my ears out.

:tapemouth

Anyway, it's a 3:90 and I hate to loose it dammit.

Has anyone ever rebuilt one of these? I am thinking it may be a bearing issue, and hopefully the ring is not wore due to the off lash.

Anyone here rebuilt one? I have reviewed the R&R in the service man but I am unsure where (besides Nissan) the "kit" would be...

Any ideas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.