Need a Connector - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need a Connector

Featured Replies

Greetings To All,

I am in need of a 3 prong male connector like the one shown in the attached picture. This particular one is from the antenna switch cable on a 73 240Z. Would anybody have one of these they would like to part with or know where I could get one. ?

Many thanks...

post-1580-14150800183227_thumb.jpg

Hey Randy,

If no one here has an extra one, try e-mailing Z Car Source. I've always had real good luck with them. They always seem to be able to get any hard to find Part for the classic Z Cars.

There e-mail address is info@zcarsource.com

Best of luck.

If you don't have any luck elsewhere you could try Precision Wire Products in Hagerstown, Indiana. They have helped me out on a couple of replacement connectors. They build wiring harnesses and lots the connectors are standard. JLP

The entire switch with the connector is under $10 plus shipping at nissanparts.cc as I said in the linked post and it's still available.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks to all who have replied here...

Stephen,

I checked out the Nissan site you referred me to and I plan on ordering that whole assembly. Thanks for the headsup on that one.

Randy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.